STRATEGY: INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS FOR PRODUCING LOWER CARBON ENERGY
AREVA offers high-technology solutions for producing low-carbon energy. Ranked first in the global nuclear power industry, the Group provides products and services to ensure the safety and performance of nuclear reactors throughout their lifetime. Its integrated model covers every stage of the fuel cycle, the design and construction of reactors, and services for their operation. This has become an industry standard in a matter of years. AREVA is also developing strongly in the renewable energy sector to become a European leader, mainly in off-shore wind energy and biomass.
- Be a leader in the energy transition
- Build the nuclear energy of the future to consolidate its safety and competitiveness
- Become a European leader in renewable energy
- Pursue our policy of information, dialogue and transparency
NUCLEAR ENERGY: AN INTEGRATED MODEL, THE INDUSTRY STANDARD
AREVA covers the entire nuclear cycle, from uranium extraction through to the recycling of spent fuel, taking in the design and construction of reactors as well as services for their operation:
- exploration, extraction and concentration of uranium ore;
- uranium enrichment and conversion;
- design and manufacturing of nuclear fuel;
- design and construction of nuclear reactors;
- the supply of products and services for the maintenance, improvement and operation of nuclear power plants;
- spent nuclear fuel recycling;
- support and management of worksites in radioactive environments;
- dismantling and value development of nuclear sites;
- transportation, interim storage and disposal of nuclear materials.
RENEWABLE ENERGY: HIGH-TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
AREVA offers solutions which meet the short and long-term needs of customers as well as base and peak load energy demand.
- design and manufacture of high-power off-shore wind farms;
- design and construction of bioenergy plants and solutions for steam in industrial plants;
- electricity and industrial steam production solutions through the concentration of solar energy;
- energy storage and electricity supply solutions based on hydrogen technology.
Please go to Areva.com for further information