A GLOBAL PRESENCE FOR INCREASED LOCAL EFFICIENCY
The Installed Base business unit (BU) is structured to achieve an optimal balance between global reach and local presence.
It is able to mobilize resources, skills and equipment throughout the world and provide customers with local offers and personalized services.
With nearly 5,000 specialists worldwide, the Installed Base business unit can quickly deploy highly qualified, experienced teams to meet customers’ specific needs at over 100 nuclear power plants.
The Busines Unit has all the resources necessary to develop and certify implemented processes and tools.
Installed Base ensures that services are carried out in accordance with strict principles:
- Perform services anywhere and at any moment at the request of its customers
- Implement the most up-to-date technologies and analysis methods
- Respect each country’s regulatory requirements
- Guarantee the highest safety standards while carrying out projects
The BU relies on its strong ties with leading utilities, industries and governmental authorities worldwide. Its original approach is characterized by:
- partnership models that are as flexible as possible,
- a set of integrated, tailored solutions,
- long-term alliance contracts with customers.
A REGIONAL PRESENCE
Regional teams guarantee their customers a local and continuous personalized service.